This photo was taken at Universal Studios on vacation.
I am just so excited I have finally started a blog (to also be known as my creative journal)! I have been wanting to create this for a while. I hope to share my creativity with you as I embrace and experience life. I originally thought that I wanted this journal to feature my art creations but, I realize how creative endeavors can be so much more than creating art. I truly think that creative endeavors (besides art) can include hopes, dreams, a favorite recipe, a favorite book, a favorite quote. So creative endeavors will incorporate art and other ideas in the making. I hope you will share your creativity and comments with me by joining me on this creative journey. I am flying by the seat of my pants but, my wings will keep me afloat until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment