Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fairy Tales Art journal

Hi Everyone! I haven't been here for such a long time that it is definitely time for me to share some pictures of my newest adventure. I joined a round robin in http://milliande.ning.com site called "17 journals, 17 months". So I created a new art journal for this RR from 140lb. watercolor paper. The covers of the journal were made from actually cardboard postal envelopes. I have found that using these envelopes creates a flexible cover and they stand up pretty well. The theme of my art journal is "Fairy Tales". I'd like to show you some of my pages I created for this adventure. The journal will be mailed out by November 1st. It's first stop is Texas. It will continue through the US then onto Canada, Denmark, and Australia in 17 months. I am totally excited to be a part of this RR. So, enough of me talking about the journal. Here are the pictures:








No comments:

Post a Comment